Friday, April 2, 2010

Four pulsating lights witnessed in rural Texas

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: March 3, 2010
Location of event: Palo Pinto County, Texas

"I was coming out of an oilfield lease in rural Palo Pinto county, a few miles to the east of the Hohertz road area. I spotted 4 large lights pulsing in the night sky ahead of my truck.

They were about 1/4 of a mile away and maybe 300 ft. above the ground. I continued to travel in the direction of the lights, but they disappeared. There were no signs of any aircraft in the area. About a week earlier I had seen something similar, but this time the lights, whatever they were, were much closer.

I've been working nights my whole life. There is something strange going on out there lately. This is something I have never seen before until just recently. I've seen about everything you could see in the night sky and could explain most of it, but not this."

No comments:

Post a Comment