Sunday, March 28, 2010

Couple see motionless, unknown object over New York

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: March 17, 2010
Location of event: New York, USA

"My wife and I observed an object above a wooded hilltop on the east side of NY RT 16, while driving south. The object was silver/white in color with slightly darker horzontal line running entire length. The ends of the object were rounded.

Object appeared totally motionless perhaps 200-300 ft above hilltop. Distance between our vehicle (road) and hilltop is about 3000 linear ft.

I would guess that the object's dimensions were perhaps 15-20 feet in height and 100 feet in length. There were no clouds in the sky, and the object appeared to be solid and constant against blue sky.

At first I thought it was perhaps some type of balloon, but it was totally motionless on a breezy day. We drove on, I was driving but my wife kept constant visual on object until we passed a grove of trees near road which obscured her vision for 10 seconds. After we cleared tree obstruction, the object was gone."

No comments:

Post a Comment