Monday, May 2, 2011

Unknown objects seen in Pennsylvania

Report from MUFON: Date of event: April 9, 2011

“I am a New Jersey UFO investigator of 30 years and I am friends with Paty J. Marcatillio (Dr. UFO). I was at a friend's house on the morning of April 9, 2011, in Washington Crossings, PA, picking him up to head up to State College.

While waiting, I went out to his porch to smoke a cigarette and was looking over the new Veteran's Cemetery in Washington Crossings. Coming from Trenton and moving west were two huge bright orange orbs moving horizontally across the sky.

There is a microwave tower in my view across the field, and the two orbs were 3/4 of the way up the tower. There appeared to be one following the other.

They came into my sight and flew horizontally out of my sight within a matter of seconds. There were no flames or structure to be seen. These were NOT planes, jets, helicopters or balloons. These 2 orbs were contrasted by a clear blue sky as a background.

My first thoughts were that of disbelief, but Bucks county has has a string of UFOs so its not all uncommon. After some research, I found no corresponding sightings or media stories.

I did however speak to my friend and he stated he and his boss have been viewing 3 bright white orbs hoving over Route 95 that were not Orion's Belt, and as they hovered, were considerably larger and hung lower in the night sky.”

No comments:

Post a Comment