Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Multiple witnesses observe frisbee-like UFO over Rotanda West, Florida

Report from MUFON: Date of event: April 27, 2011

“It was 2:27 PM, when I went outside to smoke a cigarette with my dad and he looked up and pointed and said, "what is that, is that a UFO? I looked and said, "yeah, weird what is that?

It was going left and was like a Frisbee flying on its side. It had something like black windows, and it appeared to be rotating like a fan. It was moving real fast. Then it went to a dead stop for 20-30 seconds.

It was silver, and at least the size of a football field. Just by the size I saw, it was bigger than any other airplane the US has made. Then after it stopped, it went back to the left, and the trees blocked it off. It should have come back into view, but it was just gone.

At first I was calm, but after thinking about it for a bit, I got scared, anxious. Something very odd had happened. The time that it disappeared was 2:29 PM. I would take a polygraph, or swear on the Bible that this was not an airplane.

The only time I have seen anything like this is on shows on TV about UFOs.”

No comments:

Post a Comment