Thursday, August 19, 2010

Triangle-shaped UFO seen over California

Report from MUFON:

Date of event: August 2, 2010
Location of event: California, USA

"Monday night, a friend and I were out on my driveway talking and star gazing when my friend Robin saw something to the West of us approaching along a straight controlled path traveling in an Eastern direction. At first I could not see what he was talking about, but when he told me to look straight up and that it was about to pass above my car as the reference point I saw it.

The night sky was very clear and dark. The object was a distinctive V-Shape, very dark in color, and making absolutely no sound. It appeared to be dark grey, just slightly lighter than the sky making it visible to us. It blended in very well, but due to the color difference, we could see it clearly once we located it and followed it with our eyes. The shape was the only distinct characteristic.

The surface looked lumpy, not smooth like a stealth bomber. I thought it was flying pretty low in comparison to the many planes that pass over my house on a regular basis as they approach LAX. It flew at a constant speed, which didn't seem very fast, so we were able to track it for a couple of minutes before we lost sight of it. As the city lights caused the sky to be lighter further to the East, the craft blended in completely leaving us to lose sight.

The UFO had no lights, and the shape was a much tighter V than the shape of the B-2 stealth. I assume it was a military plane of some sort, but the scary thing is, I don't really know what we saw."

No comments:

Post a Comment