Monday, December 5, 2011

Unknown flying object with green lights spotted over the Atlantic Ocean

Report from MUFON

Date of event: November 13, 2011

“Our condo is on the Atlantic Ocean, and we were in bed at 11.30 PM, when we heard a helicopter circling over and around in the ocean.  This was very close to our condo. At first I thought the ocean was roaring and I said to my husband "Is that the ocean?"

He replied that he thought it was a helicopter. After a few minutes of it circling, I got up and pulled the drapes, all our lights were off. I looked at the clock and it was 11.30, I then looked up and saw the green lights of a strange object.

I asked my husband to come and look, I said "What is that?" and he said he had never seen anything that looked like that. He is a retired Army pilot, and worked for Boeing for many years as a test pilot.

There were clouds around the object and occasionally they would go out. However, we could never see the whole thing. From what we were able to see it looked to be rectangular.

We observed the object for 45 minutes, from 11.30 to 12.15 PM.  We tried to take pictures but all we got was orbs, large ones. We had no missing time. We were not excited, or anything, just curious.”

No comments:

Post a Comment